Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend over, back to work.

Yes, currently my "job" is to bring you stories.
Pretty cool, huh?

I am also taking some classes for a professional job, so that all of the people I spend my time with are not fictional/dead.

I have been poking about the internet and have developed a bit of a concern regarding the formatting of Hippies vs Zombies, so allow me to lay it down for you:

HvZ is going to be in 3 parts. Part 1: An Inconvenient Tooth is underway. What you have read so far, is only a part of Part 1. What that means is this: Today I plan to "publish" Part b of Part 1. Until I figure out how to use tags, I am going to simply title the story parts for organization. So sometime later today, look for HvZ:P1b. Then HvZ:P1c, and so on. When the part changes, you will know because I will label the first one accurately, "Hippies Vs Zombies Part 2: A Bridge Over the River, Why?" after which it will be HvZP2b, etc.

Is that confusing enough?
Eventually, the wife tells me we will be able to set up tags, in which case you will be able to click the HvZ tag and be taken to the project in its entirety.

I wanted to explain on this because I was getting the feeling from various posts that Part 1 was up on the blog in full. This is again, not the case, as there will be more of Part 1 today.

Thank you for your time, now get back to work ppl.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to log in and do this, and I had a problem that makes you seem 72.4% less insane than I have previously thought. Will update you when you are home. x.

    ReplyDelete