Thursday, April 8, 2010

Maybe you read the poem Sad Kraken. Maybe you thought, "Shit, this would make a great children's book. One that would teach them, 'Hey kids, if you wanna hang out with people, don't barge in and start eating them.'" Maybe you are also an artist, and you would like to send me some pictures of the Sad Kraken, in a style that can be appreciated by young minds.

I am dying to see these pictures. If you have time on your hands, and a pencil in one (or crayon, marker, etc), go nuts. Email me pictures of what you think the Sad Kraken looks like, or drawings of scenes straight from the poem! Who knows, if I like it, I might just do something REALLY cool with it.

Email your art to: justin@jgilliammartin.com

Make sure I have a method of which to contact you, and most importantly, make sure I can open your file!


No comments:

Post a Comment