Thursday, June 24, 2010

What the hell is going on around here?

Hi,


Yeah, I know. So as a reminder to everyone who might be joining us in the midst of all this madness, Hippies vs Zombies is just being drafted here on the blog.

I am aware of how sloppy and confusing the last couple of posts have been, but if you think that is bad, you should have seen my fucking brain at the time!

I had to lay out those characters and give them a basic foundation, which i will not say was done successfully... but it is done.

Everything should be back to normal here any day now.

A team of imps is hard at work putting together the new website, under the watchful, slavering eye of one of my very favorite people Mr. Byron Rempel.

I also have some fun new things planned for the blog, such as an essay (believe it) sections, and music/concert reviews, because music and concerts are things I like to talk about.



In the meantime, check out some semi-local music that makes me super-fucking-ultra-happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment